Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tasteful Kitchen Tucson Arizona -Review




This is a very cute, quiet little place that we found online so we were looking forward to this place for a while. As soon we walked in they asked if we had a reservation which we did not, but they still were able to find a table right away for us. After checking over the menu and hearing the specials I knew that we were in for a great meal. Now this place has vegetarian options also, so make certain you tell the server that you want the vegan options. This place is decorated with very unique art work on the walls it was like eating supper in an art gallery, and all of the art is for sale.




I started with the spring rolls for the appetizer wow they were just like mine only bigger and with the addition of mint (which I am gonna start doing) they were awesome. Amber's dinner was the Potato Bruschetta Stack, the flavors of this were out of this world. I am gonna be making a version of this at home.

I had the special which was a Heirloom Tomato Salad it was maybe the most flavor-able tomato I have ever tasted over top a bed of spinach, avocado, and mixed greens. While dinner was going on I could hear the server talking  about the desserts to the next table I could not wait. Amber had a slice of Banana Cake with a homemade vegan chocolate sauce. She said it was the best cake she has ever had other than mine of course. I went with the Cocoa Canela Chia Pudding, this came with fresh fruit on top all I can say is fruit don't taste that good at home. Now the prices of this place are a little higher than I would normally like to pay, but I had a good feeling about this place and I was right the food is really awesome and well worth every penny. The presentation is 5 star dining along with outstanding flavors. I am really glad we came here the chia pudding was alone worth the trip. You need to check this place out.

These spring rolls were busting with flavor.


WOW!

Potato Bruschetta Stack

Heirloom Tomato Salad


Banana Cake with a homemade Vegan Chocolate Sauce.

Cocoa Canela Chia Pudding.

Steep prices but really great.

The desserts are priced awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment