Wednesday, January 8, 2014

North Coast Organics Revolver All Natural Deodorant- Product Review








I am not one for doing product reviews but I am so impressed with this product I just had to write a post about it. I have never thought that I would be able to find an all natural deodorant to work for me, boy I was wrong. My wife has gone through so many types looking for one for herself  and then she came across a review by Spooky Vegan here. After reading her review, Amber ordered the deodorant and she bought herself the Death by Lavender (and loves it). Nathan from North Coast Organics who helped her out with the order was extremely helpful and very nice. It was the best customer service received in a long time! I received my Revolver deodorant and I couldn't wait to try it out.

My day typically is waking up, eating dinner, working out, taking a shower and going to work, coming home and taking a shower and going to sleep.

Now my life style is not a typical 8 hr day day sitting in a office, it's a hands on truck driving life. What I mean by hands on is that I will work the dock( loading and unloading trucks) for a couple hours then drive 3 hours then work the dock there for a 3-4 hours then drive 3 hours back and sometimes have to work a hour or so went I get back to my yard. So my work day consist of any where from 11-14 hours.
Now there are so many different temperatures throughout the night that I go through. I go from really cold to very warm and I sweat very easily and usually break a sweat pretty quick. I am a bigger guy so I was always one to load up on the regular un-natural deodorants just to be safe.

Now that I am eating and living a natural vegan life style I am trying not put any chemicals in my body and now I don't have smear any on the outside of my body either.

The first day I used Revolver, I had put it on the night I was leaving for work, came home from work late and didn't take a shower until after I woke up because I was so tired, but I could not believe the deodorant was still working! Right then I knew if it lasted that long it works!!!

I love that this deodorant is vegan, cruelty free, and organic. The deodorant has a very light but just enough fragrance for a great smell which I like, I am a very active and an on the go type and this deodorant is perfect for me.  It doesn't stain my clothes, goes on very smooth and light, and doesn't cause any kind of rash or irritation which I have experienced with other deodorants. The main ingredient is coconut oil which I use when I shave my head so I know how awesome that is already.

The ingredients are listed below.

Ingredients(Vegan): Coconut Oil*, Carnauba Wax*, Cornstarch*, Baking Soda, and Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils*     *Certified Organic
 
So if you are an active man or woman this brand of all natural, non animal tested stick that is well priced and is shipped out very quickly right to you door this product is for you. They have 3 varieties (Revolver for a man or woman, Death By Lavender, and Naked for sensitive skin. The cost is $8.99 and can be bought here
I hope you find this post helpful in shopping around for a all natural deodarnt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment