Monday, September 9, 2013

Raw Zucchini with a Raw Tomato Sauce.




Now that I have found that zucchini pasta is better the real thing I have been making it at least twice a week. Watching a video of Mimi Kirk using here triple blade slicer than I knew I had to get one, this is such a useful tool to have I love mine.  Now that I have so many tomatoes I love growing my own stuff out at my mother-in law's house.

Now for the sauce you can put all the ingredients in too a food processor but I think that it makes it to foamey so I do all the chopping with my knife.

Raw Sauce

6 large ripe tomatoes chopped

1 large onion chopped

1 clove garlic chopped

2 tbsp italian seasoning

1 tbsp black pepper

1 tsp sea salt

Put all the chopped veggies and the seasonings into a large bowl and using a potatoe masher mash it up. Set a side to let all the flavors marry up. This makes a water sauce if you want you can deseed the tomatoes but it still will be watery.








The zucchini pasta is so simple

1 large zucchini spiral sliced











All you got to do is plate it up and there you go raw and full of flavor.


No comments:

Post a Comment