Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Daiya Cheese A Gift From The Gods



What ever you doing, where you ever are you need to run not walk to your closest Whole Foods and get some of these. They melt perfectly and the leave no nasty after taste like some of the other vegan cheeses out there. Just look at what I have created using nothing more than my Daiya Swiss and My Gardein  burgers along with some sautéed mushrooms and onions. 



Wow pretty amazing I know, so take your tongue off of your screen and go get you some. 

Spicy Tater Wedges

3 potatoes washed and cut to equal sizes

1 tbsp oil

2-3 tbsp of a BBQ rub your choice

Pre heat oven to 425. Coat the taters with the oil and sprinkle generously with the rub layer out on aluminum foil and bake at 425 for 30 min or till they are crispy.



My Vegan Version of Red Robin's Campfire sauce 

1 cup vegan mayo

1 cup BBQ sauce

1 tbsp chipotle pepper powder

Combine all ingredients and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment