Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Raw Chia Banana Pudding - Mimi Kirk's Great Recipe!



Well now that the little wifey has me heading for a raw kick I spent my morning flipping through the Live Raw book by Mimi Kirk. After reading some of the front and flipping through all those awesome recipes I am looking forward to more of a rawer life style. I firmly believe that your diet completely controls your body I am living proof and I feel great. I only wish I would make this change in my life about 20 years ago, but the past is the past and hind site is 20/20.

Starting out with some thing I had on vacation that has been in the back of my mind was that chia pudding is was so good and now I have found the recipe for it here we go. Now this recipe is straight from the Live Raw recipe book by Mimi Kirk I did no variation to it other than I doubled it.


 

Banana Chia Pudding 

2 cups almond milk (Amber makes ours)

2/3 chia seeds 

2 ripe banana

2 tbsp agave nectar 

2 tsp vanilla extract 

Following her tips I put all my ingredients in my Blend-tec blender and hit the smoothie button. I scraped sides let it rest for 5 min then turned it on low for 30 seconds. Then I separated it into 2 bowls
And let chill in the fridge all day (about 6 hours) then added some fruit to the top and wow what a treat. Now this recipe I posted to everything she uses I only doubled it which kinda made to much but we had it for to days it was awesome. I will be making more of her recipes in the future.

Lots of ideas here








No comments:

Post a Comment