Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 5 of 6 BluePrint Cleanse Juices-Raw I'm Lovin it


Drinking these juices and eating raw is making me feel very energetic almost like kryptonite could not stop me. As I am driving I spread my drinks out to every 3 hours along with at least 12 oz of water in between. Still not taking any coffee with me at night but I have started to drink one cup of black coffee in the evening.
 Now that being said let us begin Zucchini Spaghetti with a Red Sauce.  Now since organic tomatoes are about the same price of gold around here I decided to us some Whole Foods 365 sauce this stuff is really good for a jarred sauce. I know it might not be raw but it's better than doing a 2.5 hour roundtrip drive down to Whole Foods to get some organic tomatoes. This dinner is so simple all you do is using your vegetable peeler slice the zucchini into strips and then add the sauce ( since its still raw week we ate it cold) and there you go. It's hard to believe that it's that good but it really does taste unbelievable plus that sauce really is a perfect sauce.





No comments:

Post a Comment