Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 2 of the BluePrint Juice Cleanse


 
Nothing to exciting to say other my smell is picking up everything food related with in a mile. This morning I was pouring some cat food and it smelled good to me starting to wonder if I am having a melt down.
Due to the fact the I will be on my mid-night schedule for the rest of the cleanse I can only have one juice this morning then I will back on track this evening. This will be the true test if I can do this, while I drive I always have snacks with me to munch on going down the road. I have to laugh cause 8 years ago I was leaving out with a foot long sub, 2 packs of gummy worms, and a hell of a lot more junk food now a normal night is 3 oranges, 3 apples, 2 bananas, a baggie of carrots, and sack of plain air popped popcorn, and a small bag of pistachios mind you I work 10 to 14 hours a day. I still can't believe how horribly I used treat my body with the horrible food and pills to solve all the problems that came from my poor eating habits, but enough of the trip down memory lane back to the cleanse. 
I would suggest to anyone thinking or planning to do a cleanse to only try the 3 day cleanse first to see if it is do able. I am sitting here now day dreaming of the food that I could be cooking right now, but surprisingly I am not hungry just missing my food. 
After waking from my nap I really did not feel to bad but I was looking forward to drinking my next juice and whipping together some of my sloppy joes (only joking). Now packing my lunch for the night they supply you a lunch bag a small ice packs that are really cold and fit in there perfectly.




All the other truckers will be checking out my new lunch box while I am walking through  the yard. I will let you know how tonight goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment